Vacation Rental Policies & Procedures
· Reservations may be made either online by visiting www.florence4rent.com or by calling us at
· The minimum rental age is 25 years or older. You must present Drivers License and have a valid credit card.
· All reservations are subject to local and state lodging taxes which currently total between 9% -10% depending on the location of the rental
· Minimum stays on all standard reservations are two (2) nights, holidays three (3) nights
· Weekly rates are available (6 nights @ regular price with 7th night free)
· Monthly rates available (please call with exact dates & property for pricing)
· Prices are subject to change without notice
· We require a minimum of $150 at the time of reservation, via a major credit card only. 30 (thirty) days prior to your arrival, the credit card we have on file for you will be accessed for the final balance. We DO NOT mix payments, if you make your intial payment by credit card the remaining balance must be paid by credit card. NO EXCEPTIONS!
· ALL PAYMENTS
- We currently accept checks (US Currency Only - No Foreign Checks Accepted!) Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
- If you wish to pay by check you MUST call our office to make your reservations. If you pay by check half of your grand total is due immediately and the other half is due 30 days prior to your arrival. Your total will include a fully refundable $250 Security Deposit.
· All cancellations/changes will be charged a $50 fee
· Cancellations prior to 30 days of arrival will be refunded all deposit money less the $50 cancellation fee. All refunds will be issued 30 days after cancellation is made in the same form that monies were received.
· Absolutely NO Refunds for ANY Cancellations under 30 days prior to your Check-In Date!!
· No monies will be refunded for early departures
· Changing dates and/or properties constitutes a cancellation
· Our vacation rentals require a one-time non-refundable cleaning fee which varies by the size home. This covers general cleaning such as the bedding, towels, bathrooms, kitchen counters, floors, and dusting. You are required to leave the home in good condition – See “Check-Out” section for details.
· If home is found excessively dirty you will be charged an extra cleaning fee at a rate of $50/hour with a minimum 1 hour fee.
· If the home provides a BBQ Grill you must clean it prior to checking out or a minimum fee of $25.00 will be charged to the credit card used for reserving the rental.
· There is absolutely no smoking in any of our rentals. If any evidence of smoking is reported from our cleaning crews you will be charged a minimum fee of $250.00 to clean carpets, upholstery, bedding, and possibly more depending on damages to walls, floors, etc.
· Homes are available for check-in between 2:00 – 4:00 pm depending on specific rental
· Cleaning & maintenance are working hard to make sure every home is rental ready so please be sure to check-in at the correct time for the home you’ve chosen as we do not allow early check-ins.
· For your convenience, you will find a starter supply of toilet paper, paper towels, shower gel, dishwasher detergent, liquid dish soap,laundry detergent and hand soap. Coastal Property Management does not replenish supplies during your stay. All bedding and towels are provided.
· Please remove your shoes upon entry to the unit.
· Keys can be picked up at the Coastal Property Management, Inc. office before . We are located at 1780 W. 20th Plaza which is right on Hwy 101 & 20th St.
· If you are arriving after 5:00 pm please call our office in advance to make arrangements for keys
· Return keys to our office or leave in drop box if after hours
· Upon arrival inspect home and report any issues to our office immediately
· When checking in on a weekend, if you are renting a home with a kayak/canoe you will be responsible for making arrangements to sign the liability waiver BEFORE any canoe keys will be released to you.
· Pets are not permitted in the unit or on the premises unless you rent a pet friendly unit. An additional $50 pet cleaning fee applies should you choose to bring your dog to a pet friendly unit.
· No more than 2 dogs are allowed at any property.
· You must clean up after your pet in the yard, the neighborhood, on the beach, etc. This is not the responsibility of the housekeeper and a minimum fee of $50 will be charged if we must clean up after pets.
· If there is evidence that an animal has been in a non pet-friendly home, you will be billed a minimum fee of $250 to clean carpets, upholstery, etc. since many people have severe allergies.
· There are facilities in Florence for boarding your pets so please call for information.
· Check Out time is 11:00 am sharp – if you are still in the home when cleaning crews arrive you will be billed for their time $50/hour with a one hour minimum.
· Lost keys will be charged a fee of $25/each
· Coastal Property Management is not be responsible for lost or stolen personal property. Items not claimed after 30 days will be disposed of.
· Any requests for items to be returned will be charged a fee of $25 plus
· Before departing please remove all food from the refrigerator, make sure all dishes have been washed and put away, put all garbage bags in proper trash receptacles, & lock all windows and doors
· The cleaning fee includes normal clean up after your departure. At the end of your stay, if your unit is equipped, please wash and dry one load of towels. Please do not wash the bed linens as housekeeping will replace them upon your departure. In addition, please wash your dishes, take out the garbage, turn down the heat, and lock all windows and doors.
· We provide comfortable and quality surroundings for our guests so that they may fully enjoy their stay. We ask that you use care with the accommodations so that others may also enjoy them. Please do not leave children under the age of 16 years unattended in the unit.
· Some of our units offer hot tubs. Please observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the unit regarding the safe use of the hot tub. The hot tub and surrounding patio/deck can be dangerous and can be slippery when wet. You accept and assume all risks involved in or related to the use of the hot tub and patio/deck areas and release Coastal Property Management and the home owner from any and all liability or loss that may result in connection with the use of the hot tub. Coastal Property Management makes no guarantee related to the hot tub.
· Smoking is not allowed in the rental. Violations may result in a $500.00 penalty.
· If maintenance or repairs are required at the home during your stay, please notify us immediately and allow access to the home to a representative of Coastal Property Management to make the necessary repairs. Please notify our office at
· Coastal Property Management reserves the right to charge your credit card for damage, theft, or excessive cleaning as a result of your tenancy in the unit. Furniture should not be moved in any unit. You will be billed a fee of $30 per hour to return moved furniture to its proper location.
· This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon and shall be treated as though it were executed in Lane County. Any action relating to this Agreement shall be instituted and prosecuted only in Lane County, Oregon. Guest specifically consents to such jurisdiction and to extraterritorial service of process.
Making a reservation for any one of our vacation rental properties means you agree with the terms and conditions above.